If this is your first time to try online banking, print the instructions below.
Follow each instruction, step-by-step, until the log-in process is completed.
If you have questions during this process, please call us at one of the numbers below:
- First-time users click on Enroll Now.
- Read the Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure.
- Click Accept or Cancel. Note: Clicking Cancel will take you back to the home page.
- First Time User Information:
Enter your E-mail Address.
Enter the Account Number you wish to access.
Click the down-arrow key for the corresponding Account Type.
- If you have used our Telephone Banking System before,
enter the password you use for it.
- If you’ve never used Telephone Banking, enter the
last four digits of your Social Security Number
- New Access ID: Enter anything you want to use from now on to access your accounts in the future. It must be at least 6 characters long (case sensitive).
- New Password: Enter a password you will use from now on. Please follow the instructions on your screen when selecting a new password.
- Hit Submit.
- Set Security Data: Please follow the instructions on your screen.
- Contact Information is your E-mail address. You must enter it twice, as directed on your screen.
- Image and Phrase: Please enter one word that describes the image you see on your screen.
- 3 Questions: Please answer as directed on your screen.
- Registering Your Computer: If you are using a home computer, it will be registered after hitting Submit. If you are using a computer at work, DO NOT REGISTER IT.
- Hit Submit. At this point, if you have trouble getting the information entered or have trouble signing on in the future, please call us at 931-676-3311 or toll free at 877-656-3311.