Call the number above to access the following services:
- Get balances on your checking, savings, C.D., or loan accounts;
- Verify funds on an account;
- Transfer funds between accounts you have with us;
- Make payments on your loan with us from your Peoples Bank account;
- Receive a faxed statement of your account. A $2.00 fee for the fax will be deducted from the account you have accessed.
- Report a lost or stolen Peoples Bank Debit Card or ATM Card;
- Get a list of our bank hours, locations, and ATM locations.
Simply follow the instructions below to get started:
- Dial 866-676-3101 at any time of the day or night.
- Make the selection you wish to access. When you are asked for your personal identification number, please enter the last four numbers of your Social Security Number.
- The system will tell you that the number you just entered has or is expected to expire. It will ask for a new number. Please enter any 4-digit number that you want to use in the future for your own personal identification number.
- You may continue using the system with your new personal identification number. If you forget your number, please call us at the bank during banking hours, 931-676-3311, or 931-722-3608, or 931-796-3777, or toll-free at 877-656-3311.
NOTE: The account you are trying to access must have your Social Security Number listed on our records for that account. If you have trouble accessing one of your accounts, please call us during regular business hours, and we will be glad to help you access the account in the future.