Welcome to Peoples Bank Online Banking. If you would like to sign up to use our online banking feature, please call your local Peoples Bank location. Our Customer Service Representatives will set your temporary credentials.
- Clifton: 931-676-3311
- Wayneboro: 931-722-3608
- Hohenwald: 931-796-3777
- Toll Free: 877-656-3311
Once you have received your temporary credentials please follow the step-by-step process below to complete your registration.
- New Access ID: Enter anything you want to use from now on to access your accounts in the future. It must be at least 6 characters long (case sensitive).
- New Password: Enter a password you will use from now on. Please follow the instructions on your screen when selecting a new password.
- Hit Submit.
- Set Security Data: Please follow the instructions on your screen.
- Contact Information is your E-mail address. You must enter it twice, as directed on your screen.
- 3 Questions: Please answer as directed on your screen.
- Registering Your Computer: If you are using a home computer, it will be registered after hitting Submit. If you are using a computer at work, DO NOT REGISTER IT.
- Hit Submit. At this point, if you have trouble getting the information entered or have trouble signing on in the future, please call us at 931-676-3311 or toll free at 877-656-3311.